Thursday, April 24, 2008

final exam-ing............T_T

Tuesday exam one subject alrd....which is Programming.......i think can pass it de........now wat i need to worried is Finance.......it's so hard++........haiz......y finance is so hard ??!!!!!!!!!! mayb is bcz of me normally no study it.....so now i feel that it is hard add hard......
After tmr 4pm,then is the time of my sem break starting le..........but i think i cant happy in recently.......cz sth happened tat make me very sad and "fan"........haiz.......

Friday...i will celebrate my birthday with my secondary school's friends le......but nt enough happy for tat......cz a lot of my friends also cant go bk hometown to celebrate with me.....my friends that study in MMU is bz-ing......nt sure bz of what....mayb is presentation.......then TARC friends is bz-ing of final exam......haiz......

1 comments:

Ah Kit Zhai said...

happy birthday to u first!!
dont always think about play lah...remember study lah.if not fail ad, then u have to say sayonana loh!!!hehe...gambateh...

Post a Comment